10 REASONS EVERY GIRL NEEDS A LBB (Little Black Bikini)
Posted on January 29 2018
Every girl has their “go-to” LBD (little black dress), but do you have your “go-to” LBB? With so many options in styles, cuts, and colours when it comes to bikini, sometimes it’s important to keep things simple. Bring in the LBB! A must-have swimwear staple that never goes out of style!
- A LBB perfect for just about any location or occasion; chasing that Caribbean sunshine, a girls weekend in Vegas, and family weekends at the cottage.
- With so many amazing cuts and styles a LBB never get old! OG triangle top to a flirty off-the-shoulder, high-waisted goddess to teeny tiny tie bottoms… you just can’t go wrong!
- The LBB gives a flattering shape to all body types. We’re not kidding! Just like a LBD, LBB are known for their versatility because they are slimming, and at the same time, they can give you curves where you need them to be.
- Let’s talk mixing and matching. A black bikini top and bottom look amazing together, however, if you’re looking for variety just mix one of your black staples for a new look!
- Black bikinis are known to last longer than any other color bikini in terms of fading, stains, etc. Freshwater, saltwater, or even when exposed to chlorine in pool water, we’re sure your LBB can stand it. LBB are definitely worth the money you spend on them!
- Black is arguably the most flattering colour on any skin tone – anyone can wear it and look and feel fabulous! Unlike your foundation and other make-up, you’ll never have to colour match this baby!
- Simplicity is key. You can’t go wrong with black, and it will always complement your wardrobe. You’ll always find us packing at least one LBB for any destination!
- Low maintenance. You don’t have to worry about getting your LBB dirty, or discolouring.
- Say good bye to those oh-no moments! The great thing about a LBB is you won’t have to feel self-conscious about coverage. Whether in broad daylight or when wet, you’re confident that other beachgoers can’t see through your bikini.
- Black is timeless, you’ll never get sick of it and neither will anyone else!
A FEW OF OUR FAVES: